- Is fully familiar with receiving briefing, developing proposal, delivering presentations.
- Responsible for day-to-day client servicing of assigned accounts & projects; Follow up their inquires and give instruction to Brand Associate on details; Prepare contracts, bidding process.
- Acts as a liaison between client, suppliers and, other internal and external audiences.
- In charge consulting work which may include: research process such as preparing research details, research questionnaires, suggest research methodology, conduct research (desk research, in-depth interview, focus group..), preparing research reports.
- Develop brand strategy (brand positioning, brand development), create core brand identity (brand name, logo, slogan, branding materials and applications), develop brand communication plan.
- Exploring potential leads and contribute content to company’s website.
- Applies knowledge of the full range of resources available throughout the company.
- Cooperate with other teams, other offices and other company components.
- Writing skills on pitching proposal, research report and branding proposal.
- Perform good project management skills.
- Be able to conceptualize and produces communication programs.
- Knowledge of graphics, creative concept & idea.
- Demonstrate problem solving and result oriented working attitude.
- Demonstrates proficiency in managing agency and client resources: people, time and money.
- Net salary and compulsory schemes of social, health insurance and unemployment insurance
- Health care policy included AON health insurance and annual medical examination
- Company incentive trip and Group year-end vacation
- Training course and cross-training workshops among companies of Media Ventures Vietnam.
Send your Portfolio:
Mr.Phung Thai Duong – Mibrand Deputy Director