Executive - Fulltime
8.30am – 6.00pm, Mon – Fri
• Liaising with Brand Consultants and Account Managers to determine customer requirements and budget.
• Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to proposal style, format, print production and timescales…
• Developing concepts, designing and supervising printing of proposals, brand identity, communication publications (online and offline) …
• Preparing rough drafts of material based on agreed briefs.
• Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
• Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
• Performing other tasks as assigned by Manager.
• Qualifications and Training Required:
• Advertising or Marketing Communications.
• Art/fine art. Media arts.
• Communication design.
• Print and digital media management.
• Visual communication and design.
• Being proficient use of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign… or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
• Exceptional creative flair and design.
• Working experience in Agencies is an advantage.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
• Proven competence in design and image processing software.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines.
- Competitive salary and compulsory schemes of social, health insurance and unemployment insurance.
- Health care policy included AON health insurance and annual medical examination.
- Company incentive trip and Group year-end vacation.
- Training course and cross-training workshops among companies of Media Ventures Vietnam.
Send your Portfolio:
Mr.Phung Thai Duong – Mibrand Deputy Director